• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Viliam Viliam commented  · 

Any progress, i cannot see folders for any.do to choose

• JordiJordi commented  · 

Thank! Just about time... Astrid is supposed to be going down in just one week, so unless it works this week we'll have some gap there.

• Carlos BarretoCarlos Barreto commented  · 

I will basically switch to any task manager that you support once Astrid goes down. Any guidance as to which programs you may be supporting would be greatly (desperately) appreciated. Also: &#$^ Yahoo.... seriously...

• JordiJordi commented  · 

Any.do has just provided the requested content provider, and with many of us trapped looking for a replacement for Astrid that just works with AAW the timing would never be better.

Can we know if we can expect to have a reasonable chance of this being working before Astrid goes down?

• StevenSteven commented  · 

I got a response to my second email I sent to them (specifically mentioned that I and others were concerned over lack of response). I created a suggestion, so now I ask that everyone go to the link, search for "agenda" and vote (ideally the max of 3):

Hi! Thanks for the feedback!

We will consider your suggestions for future versions of Any.DO. You can go to anydoandroid.uservoice.com and add your idea or vote for the idea if other users have already added it. You can also vote for other ideas that you like! We'll fix these issues for a future version!
        Please follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for updates!

You're awesome for using Any.DO!
        -The Any.DO Team

• IlocansIlocans commented  · 

I gave them a feedback using android-feedback at any.do and they answered me.
        You should try this e-mail address.

Feedback and Knowledge Base