or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BRBR shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  roflharrisonAdminroflharrison (Developer, Agenda Widget) responded  · 

SURPRISE!

This is implemented in the development version and will be released to coincide with the Team Tasks 1.3.7 update which includes the content provider.

So far we have:
    – task display
    – list filtering
    – edit/view/complete actions

and down the track I hope to add account filtering.

Should be available sometime next week!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HughHugh commented  · 

If I use "Tasks" (i.e. Team Tasks) to enter a task, the task is not shown at the top of the agenda for the day it is due. It is shown some way down the agenda list. If I use Gtasks the task will appear at the top of that days agenda (which I prefer).

• PatrickPatrick commented  · 

Hello, I also upgraded to Plus version hoping that I will have more task options, it seems that tasks
        from S.Planner are not supported, would be great if you could add this feature, this would also
        open a much larger audience with all the Samsung devices for your great widget.

• Paul Paul commented  · 

Was this sorted out?
        I have also started using tasks, and while I can read task from both GTasks and Google Tasks Organizer, I can't enter new tasks using the widget's + symbol.
        Regards,
        Paul

• ShannonShannon commented  · 

Just bought your plus version but confused first of all why my tasks are not showing up in the widget, the only real reason I upgraded from the free version to begin with. I am also not finding anything resembling the app screen shots shown on your app's description on in the play store, am I missing something? Would love any input on how to best use your product. Thanx Shannon

Feedback and Knowledge Base