I want ...

Support for Android 4.4 kit kat

Widget no longer displays agenda after upgrade to Android 4.4. Please add support - I'm lost without it!

854 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ed shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I exported the settings/theme changes from a compatible/older Android OS running Agenda Widget and then copied the xml file to my 4.4.4 device to import. I have a Note Pro 12.2 w/ an incompatible resolution for the app's settings window to display. I used App Settings from Xposed Framework to override the DPI and resolution to make the import/export settings window to appear. Now I can get this widget to work on a large screen 4.4.4. device.
        Good luck

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would pay $5 or more to have this work on KK or even L

• bill commented  · 

I got an email from the dev stating he dropped support for the app,unfortunate

• Ale commented  · 

Since this widget probably won't never work under 4.4.4, do tou know alternative agenda widgets which allow to set separate widget to be synchronized with separate calendars?
        I was used to have on a screen the working events and on the othe other screen the personal ones and everything was working great with old andorid versions...

• john commented  · 

don't know what you are all whining about it nor working in Kit Kat. Mine works fine under 4.4.2

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really feel ripped off. Voluntarily paid to support great product, then the developer dissappears without a word. At minimum, could inform users the that no longer supporting.

• GladIDidntBuyIt commented  · 

Try All-In-One Agenda Widget. It appears to be similar to this app but...IT WORKS. It has many features locked to paid version, but the free version works just fine for my needs.

• GladIDidntBuyIt commented  · 

They got their money from the paid users, and bounced...

• A L commented  · 

Wow! Thought this was a great app until it has stopped working after KitKat upgrade on my Xperia tablet! I paid for this and I am expecting it would have been fixed by now!

• Rita Vine commented  · 

I've updated to 4.4,2 and the widget works fine. .. with scrolling. However out looks like the dev has abandoned this. Has anyone found a solution that integrates tasks and calendar in the same widget list?

• Daan commented  · 

Please fix for kitkat!

• Al commented  · 

Still broke after kit kat update. And many emails to the developer and no replies. Guess we'll have to look for something else..

• Anonymous commented  · 

any time assumption to support Kit Kat ? It is really great and usefull widget but when it is not working I will need an alternative :(

• lyn commented  · 

I hope they update it. I love this! I got really said to know it didn't work after purchasing my sg3.

• Alex commented  · 

What the deuce happened?!?!? Upgraded to 4.4 and no worky! Please fix this Dev

• Kelly O commented  · 

Was looking forward in using this app on my new Galaxy S5 and was taken aback to find out that the scrolling feature does not work. Looked up the last update from the developer and Nov 2013 is not a comforting feeling to know if there will be any fix to this. This makes me a sad panda...

• Seongab Kim commented  · 

After upgrading to Kitkat, AW always crashes, when I click any menu in setting. I can't change any setting now!!!

• Josh commented  · 

Wait is this an ongoing thing? I just assumed it was fixed as I found mine working again... I had removed the widget and replaced it with some other calendar app thinking I wouldn't be able to use this anymore. A few months passed and just the other day I decided to try out the Go Launcher and the Next Launcher. I decided to try the Agenda Widget app under the Next Launcher and it worked, so I was like "cool." I then thought to try it again under my stock launcher (I'm on an HTC One (M7, T-Mobile) ) and it worked fine. I bought the Plus version right after.

• Jon Freed commented  · 

Same issue for me. Verizon, samsung galaxy s3, after upgrade to kit kat does not display any calendar entries (unless I disable scrolling)

• Susanne Vieira commented  · 

Justb got kitkat android update. Now agenda wizard doesnt show calendar entries. I ununstalled and reinstalled. Still same problem. Need my agenda wizard back PLEASE! I love my wizardi

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base